buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Adler;87174 wrote:
It’s your job and not mine but that seems a little harsh with no warning, The original comment didn’t even seem too obnoxious and it wasn’t even a personal attack, it was regarding Japanese tattoos. You’ve made some occasionally harsh opinions yourself but I guess that’s ok. I get the opinion you just didn’t like it when he responded to you…God forbid. No offense but seems a little power tripping to me.

X2 on this.

Seems like a premature ejection issue here.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

No warning? I have warned all of you that the language and attitude in here will be cleaned up, and that actions will be taken. Also, being temporarily banned IS a warning.. it’s only for 2 days. This is my only tool to do the job I am asked to do, and I will use it. Whether you like it or not, really is not my problem. This has nothing to do with power-tripping, but everything to do with us not wanting people to leave this place because their receptions in here by the ‘regulars’ are so horrendous.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
ArniVidar;87120 wrote:
How about you get your Caps-Lock and stupidity and GTFO yourself?
BossNass;87146 wrote:
Well, you see ArniVidar, I personally see far too much Japanese themed sleeves and tattoo’s in general, therefore, and I’ve said this before, the next one I saw I raged at. This happened to be the next one I saw, so, I raged. Simple really. In addition, caps-lock doesn’t need to be capitalized brochachofish. So, you can take your stupidity and get out. Also, I wasn’t insulting him, I just don’t like Japanese tattoo’s.
ArniVidar;87147 wrote:
Oh, guess I forgot to attach the punitive action to that infraction. How stupid of me. That’s been remedied now.

**Bullshit removed**

Dude Arni while BossNass’ rant was really uncalled for it really looks like you banned him for calling you stupid after you called him stupid. I guess you won you showed him. WEAK Arni.
I’m sure your going to lock this thread now

ArniVidar
@arnividar
buttwheat;87180 wrote:
Dude Arni while BossNass’ rant was really uncalled for it really looks like you banned him for calling you stupid after you called him stupid.

What it looks like makes no difference. I believed I had already banned him, before he made that remark.. after which I banned him as I had always intended. Would you rather that I had deleted the post that he shouldn’t have been able to make in the first place?

And I see no need to close this thread, if it goes back on topic.

Nomad69
Participant
@nomad69

Nah, what gets old is a bunch of grown ups acting like adolescents who’ve had too much sugar and not enough sleep. The thing about being a dick on the internet is that it really shows everyone just how much of an intolerable miserable asshole you really are.

Some of us on this board might not post as much, but we enjoy seeing new threads. When someone’s tatt(s) appeal to me I post something. If I find something interesting I post. If I see something I don’t like I don’t feel the urge to let the whole world know. You’ll also run off a ton of people when they read this board and see people getting verbally skull-fucked because someone doesn’t like their ink.

And quite frankly, whether you, or anyone else on this board likes some particular style, design, artist or color is completely irrelevant since you aren’t the deciding factor in anyone’s microcosm. I don’t like “tribal” and I don’t like the “horror/zombie/skulls” shit one bit but I don’t jump on the dogpile every time someone posts a picture of their ink, if that’s what they’re going for.

However, you could contribute by passing on some knowledge and if someone has a fucked up tattoo (as some recently have posted) you can give them pointers on how to save their skin.

Nomad69
Participant
@nomad69

Back on track with the original thread…

It looks like it was just done after you snapped the pics. If you can post some better pictures now that it’s been a few days and let’s get a better look.

I think it’ll look good also, but it’s harder to tell from those pics.

stewroids
Participant
@stewroids

Looks okay – not my thing though sorry :[!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.