dubman
Participant
@dubman

hey people

heres some of the progress to my Japanese full sleve prior to todays 3 hour sitting…

new4.jpg

2011-05-15160238.jpg

and heres after todays 3 hour session…

2011-05-21174542.jpg

2011-05-21174232.jpg

2011-05-21174110.jpg

sorry for poor pics their from my phone..

comments welcome!!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I like the flower on the elbow. The rest really just seams to meld together. Sorry man I’m not a fan.

clay1680
@

looks to be well done but i have to agree with buttwheat and i feel that you can probably find that same sleeve on someone else. im starting to think japanese designs are the new tribal because i swear eveybody n their brother has japanese inspired tat. but it does look good so props on finding someone who did a nice tattoo on you but it is trite.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Looks good dude!

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

That’s it, gunna rage. GET YOUR STUPID JAPANESE SHIT, AND GTFO. K done. Its the new tribal, and its dumb.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
BossNass;87112 wrote:
That’s it, gunna rage. GET YOUR STUPID JAPANESE SHIT, AND GTFO. K done. Its the new tribal, and its dumb.

calm down dear.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
BossNass;87112 wrote:
GET YOUR STUPID JAPANESE SHIT, AND GTFO.

How about you get your Caps-Lock and stupidity and GTFO yourself?

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

Well, you see ArniVidar, I personally see far too much Japanese themed sleeves and tattoo’s in general, therefore, and I’ve said this before, the next one I saw I raged at. This happened to be the next one I saw, so, I raged. Simple really. In addition, caps-lock doesn’t need to be capitalized brochachofish. So, you can take your stupidity and get out. Also, I wasn’t insulting him, I just don’t like Japanese tattoo’s.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Oh, guess I forgot to attach the punitive action to that infraction. How stupid of me. That’s been remedied now.

Phoenix5
Participant
@phoenix5

Came out great, really like the flower on the elbow

Adler
Participant
@adler

Damn, some things are absolutely ridiculous.
Regarding the tattoo, I’ll reserve too much judgment until it’s finished but my initial thought is for a black and grey piece it needs more contrast within the shading. I agree with buttwheat’s post about it blending together too much right now since there’s not enough variation within the darks and lights. I’m not an artist so that’s probably not described very well.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I must have missed something BossNass got banned for that? If so that’s pretty pathetic ArniVidar (Some other shit must have gotten edited out)

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Temporarily banned. He’ll be back soon enough. And yes… for generally being unnecessarily rude and obnoxious for no good reason.

Adler
Participant
@adler

power trip

Adler
Participant
@adler
ArniVidar;87170 wrote:
Temporarily banned. He’ll be back soon enough. And yes… for generally being unnecessarily rude and obnoxious for no good reason.

It’s your job and not mine but that seems a little harsh with no warning, The original comment didn’t even seem too obnoxious and it wasn’t even a personal attack, it was regarding Japanese tattoos. You’ve made some occasionally harsh opinions yourself but I guess that’s ok. I get the opinion you just didn’t like it when he responded to you…God forbid. No offense but seems a little power tripping to me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.