anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
dalehitchy;86667 wrote:
I was happy with it before…
I’m shocked that people think it’s a monkey?!?!?! 🙁

Well, it’s probably mostly to do w/ the quality of the pic. I can tell this is a ram and it looks just like yours:

Aries-Tattoo.jpeg

Adler;86670 wrote:
Trust me I’ve seen worse tattoos and you got your first one out of the way so don’t be too down.

Absolutely. And my first tat was really simplistic also. It’s like dipping your toe in the water to check the temp. Some people have posted god awful first tats and some of them are entire back pieces … Now that is reason for regret.

Evilrhoda
Participant
@evilrhoda

I’m confused about the zodiac tattoos…didn’t all the zodiac signs change recently? People were talking about it a few months ago. But the horoscopes in the paper are the same so maybe everyone disregarded it.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Evilrhoda;86791 wrote:
didn’t all the zodiac signs change recently?

Not at all, no 🙂

mrjellyfishy
Participant
@mrjellyfishy

i first thought it was a monkey but that would be cause of the shot, its looks rather nice 🙂 derby isnt so bad of a place either 😛 but the main thing is if you like it then who cares what others think. you got it done for you im guessing

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;86664 wrote:
Male sheep.. father of perfect steaks.

i thought steak came from a cow :confused::eek:

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Steaks are cows, sheep, deer and so forth.. even whales… steak is just meat 🙂

Tribalwarrior
Participant
@tribalwarrior

Dude, no offense, but that tattoo looks like it is of a flower wilting. I don’t see the strength that is supposed to be consistent with a ram. When I first saw it, I thought it was a flower of some kind. It has weak edges.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

not to be rude or anything but i thought it was just a random tribal at first glance but after buttwheat and arnivader explained to me what it was i Google’d it and now i see what it is haha

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.