Participant
@wardy

cool tat, do u like owls?

needles
Participant
@needles
WardyInk;85841 wrote:
cool tat, do u like owls?

the owl to me is just a symbol of solitary night life, which is basically how i live. i cant sleep until the sun comes up. over time i just started having a feeling of deep connection with my surroundings at night. its weird and hard to explain. but thats the meaning of the tattoo. lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

interesting ๐Ÿ˜ฎ vampire ? haha;)

needles
Participant
@needles

haha not in sanguinarian sense, but in the figurative sense, yeah i guess lol

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

Cool Tat. How many hours under the needles did it take ?

needles
Participant
@needles
tatlover2;85885 wrote:
Cool Tat. How many hours under the needles did it take ?

thanks! in total because i had to get it redone, about 4 hours. so each time 2

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
needles;85844 wrote:
the owl to me is just a symbol of solitary night life, which is basically how i live.

I hear that. I’ve had a hell of a time getting to sleep for as far back as I can remember. I remember watching the original Star Trek and Get Smart reruns at some obscene hour when I was about 7 years old. And it’s still like that today at age 33.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I can definitely relate to the night-owl bit, although up until now I never really connected the symbology of owls with the night (rather with education and knowledge) and you may well have given me an idea for my next tattoo ๐Ÿ™‚

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

It sure beats a tribal. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I like the idea, and the tattoo looks great!

needles
Participant
@needles
BertNaked;85921 wrote:
It sure beats a tribal. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I like the idea, and the tattoo looks great!

thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ i go back to my artist for the outlining of another piece that wraps around my bicep on the 26, i will post pictures once its all finished.

needles
Participant
@needles
D3FiANC3;85892 wrote:
I hear that. I’ve had a hell of a time getting to sleep for as far back as I can remember. I remember watching the original Star Trek and Get Smart reruns at some obscene hour when I was about 7 years old. And it’s still like that today at age 33.

Same problem, ever since it became apparent that life isnt always puppies and cupcakes, sleep has been an almost impossible task which generally leads me to tossing and turning and THINKING entirely way too much about stuff going on in my life. lol ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.