jake03
Participant
@jake03

Hey guys this is my first tattoo. What do you think? I came up with the idea and got the tattooist to draw it up 🙂 I dont know what else will flow with it to make a full sleeve? any ideas?

jake03.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Congrats on the ink looks good. You came up with the idea of a Koi wow how creative 😉

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

Whats on the inside of your arm?

Kworn
Participant
@kworn

Great tat

They are getting very popular carp sleeves, i’d get one but think there are too many out there for my tastes

jake03
Participant
@jake03
buttwheat;84965 wrote:
Congrats on the ink looks good. You came up with the idea of a Koi wow how creative 😉

Noooo lol not the idea of the koi i went to Hong Kong and i really liked them and the meaning, than i put the ocy in there as a theme like bad is chasing the good and its getting away
I have waves and shading on the inside of my arm.

Kaleoz
Participant
@kaleoz
jake03;84960 wrote:
I dont know what else will flow with it to make a full sleeve? any ideas?

If you want to keep with the Japanese theme, have a look online at traditional Japanese paintings. The style and colours they use could easily match your more modern piece. Or, have a look at some Geisha to go on your forearm.

BrandonW.
Participant
@brandonw

Sooo many japanese tattoos and half the people getting them dont know what they mean although it looks amazing really good work but no one is creative anymore

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
BrandonW.;85071 wrote:
but no one is creative anymore

I think my tattoos are pretty unique

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Looks sick and congrats. What about the inside:confused:
Cheers,
Marcus

Joshy
Participant
@joshy

Looks really nice mate, keep it Japanese if your looking to extend… maybe a Koi-Dragon? Hannya mask?

jake03
Participant
@jake03
Joshy;85120 wrote:
Looks really nice mate, keep it Japanese if your looking to extend… maybe a Koi-Dragon? Hannya mask?

I don’t really want a koi-dragon, a Hannya mask would blend in great but a mate has that and he wont be very happy.

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

The artwork is great despite the design. Nothing against you or the tattoo. Just not huge on koi.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.