cupcakes
Participant
@cupcakes

Hi all, this is my first post, I have been reading along, for some time and enjoy it very much. I am from Denmark, so I am sorry for any mistake or misspelling, English is not my first languish.

I got my first tattoo when I was 16 or 17 years old here in Denmark, can’t really remember, but it was either 1981 or 1982. It is a small flower, placed where no one can see it:-) Low low where my underpants is hiding it. I love it, because it has a story, but it is definitely not a show of peace, it is really OLD school:-)

I starting thinking that I wanted a tattoo more in 2008 and I used long time looking for the artist for me. Finely I found the right artist in USA and went to have the tattoo done 3 weeks ago. I am very proud of it and love it my self.

I would like to share it with you, I hope you like it, even I know not all will love it as much as I do, but it is my baby :-).

5602899203_9dea4f0c85_b.jpg

Adler
Participant
@adler

Very well done, nice job. Your research was worth it, who was the artist?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks great. I want to see the old one.

cupcakes
Participant
@cupcakes

Adler, thanks. the artist is Wendi Koontz from Rising Dragon i NY. Thank you buttwheat, yeah, I am not sure about that, their is really nothing to see, it is not even a half ins both ways, so pritty small.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I believe he wants to see it because of the location that nobody sees, rather than the actual tat 😉

New one looks good. Nothing I would wear on me, but looks good 🙂

Aahzz
Participant
@aahzz

Very nice indeed.

cupcakes
Participant
@cupcakes

ArniVidar, Ahhh, I did not think about that, I was thinking, that maybe it could be fun to an old tattoo:-) But I get you:-))) Thank you, Yes, I can follow you, I also do see many nice tattoos, but I would never wear them either, but I can recunice a beauty anywhere, I think.

Thanks Aahzz 🙂

shawn lichtfuss
Participant
@shawn-lichtfuss

nice work, can’t go wrong with candy.

cupcakes
Participant
@cupcakes
shawn lichtfuss;84704 wrote:
nice work, can’t go wrong with candy.

Thanks, I really love it more and more as time goes:-) looking forward to my next one 😀

Joshy
Participant
@joshy

Nice work!!! Im Hungry now!!

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

Can’t say I like the subject matter, but as art it is beautifully done. Glad you like it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.