blacksheep
Participant
@blacksheep

I’ve had this for almost 2 years, I get comments on it daily mostly “OMG WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN YOU ARE 50?!?!?!?!” but Oh well, I like it!!! What do you guys think? My next step is a half sleeve but I don’t have the money at the moment. Sorry this is the best pic I have, its kinda blurry

blacksheep
Participant
@blacksheep
blacksheep;82781 wrote:
I’ve had this for almost 2 years, I get comments on it daily mostly “OMG WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN YOU ARE 50?!?!?!?!” but Oh well, I like it!!! What do you guys think? My next step is a half sleeve but I don’t have the money at the moment. Sorry this is the best pic I have, its kinda blurry
blacksheep
Participant
@blacksheep

I can’t see the pic I posted, can anyone see it?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You can’t show a picture out of your mailbox.

blacksheep
Participant
@blacksheep

Oh ok, thank you!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Add it to your album in here, and then you can share it as much as you like.

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

I think it’s really beautiful!

Adler
Participant
@adler

Yeah could definitely use a better picture but from what I can see it looks nice. I really like that placement for women with a nicely fitting and well done tattoo.

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

I really like it!! I’ve been contemplating a chest piece for a while, but I dunno…in good time. But yeah, yours looks to be really well done, and in a style I really like!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Hard to tell from that angle and distance and glare, but I agree.. that looks like a brilliant piece! Congratulations.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It looks great.I wouldn’t worry about what it looks like when your old. So instead of ugly ass wrinkly skin you will have colorful wrinkly skin.:D

blacksheep
Participant
@blacksheep

thanks! I will see if I can get a better picture of it. Its hard to take a pic of it myself!! lol!

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w
buttwheat;82812 wrote:
It looks great.I wouldn’t worry about what it looks like when your old. So instead of ugly ass wrinkly skin you will have colorful wrinkly skin.:D

100% agreed. Your skin is going to look like crap anyway, might as well have some cool ink on it. I dont even know why that phrase is so common.

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

Cool ink, Sheep.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Who cares what you’ll look like when you’re 50. My mother is going to be 60 this year and her tattoos from almost 40 years ago look fine. Just take care of them and stay out of the sun. They look great by the way. Chest pieces on women are about my favorite placement.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.