psykotikz
@

first tattoo, hurt BAD lol. I wasn’t expecting it to hurt as bad but it was manageable. took 2 hours cost 300. i’m keeping it black/white. next session is gonna be 4 hours of shading. yay =. im so happy with it, she did such a good job so far.

what do you guys think?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It looks big.

clay1680
@

looks pretty solid so far and 200 bucks for that is a good f’in deal. when yours next session

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

I like it a lot!

And what is it with people talking about all their $200-$250 tattoos? I can’t tell if they’re bragging that they got a good deal, or if they’re thinking $250 is a lot of money. I paid $400 for my tiki tattoo! It was NOT cheap!!!

OP, the above is NOT directed at you in particular. Just a general thought that happened to end up on your thread.;) Although … just curious, are you posting the price thinking it was expensive, or that you got a good deal? Because you DID get a good deal, in my non artistiic opinion!

jackson89
Participant
@jackson89

This is so sick.

Phoenix5
Participant
@phoenix5

Looks great.

OrangeElDiablo
Participant
@orangeeldiablo

I thought I went big for my first..lol, no way..atleast compared to yours . Looks sick, you got a heck of a deal at $300. Nice work.

seniorminnion
Participant
@seniorminnion

keep pics coming – you staying black and grey – or going to get it coloured ? — either way it’s going to be great I think !!!

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

Have you gotten this finished yet? I like it a lot. Some lion tattoos manage to look cheesy, but this one looks freaking awesome.

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

Makes me think of Aslan. Do wanna see pix as work continues, but looks GREAT so far. I vote you stay monochromatic.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.