XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

I just had this done about an hour ago. It hurt like hell, its sore but I’m very happy I did it. It was done by Kris Lambright of Golden A Tattoo’s in Fort Wayne, IN. Here’s my before photo…

HATETATTOONO1.jpg

And here it is after…

BoricuaTurtlecoverupLARGER.jpg

BoricaTurtle2.jpg

Boricuaturtle3.jpg

BoricuaTurtle4Larger.jpg

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Can’t really see the after pic. It looks like a giant blob.

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

i added 2 more photos. Its taken with a cell phone camera.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Dude from those pics it looks horrible. Your next cover up is what a long sleeve shirt?

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

I love it and that’s all that matters.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Well, to each their own. As long as you’re pleased but to me it looks like an ink blot psychology test. I’m sure it will look MUCH better with better pictures though.

jjb911nj
Participant
@jjb911nj

I think its nice Xfiles you did rush it a little but it came out ok.

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Thanks. I have no way of posting better photos right now. This was done with a cell phone camera. When my tattoo artist post it online or I get my computer fixed I can take better photos. But it has a design inside the shell. Its a tribal with Boricua on the side. Its a sea turtle and my original tattoo was very hard to cover so it had to be dark.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

This my tattoo buddies is why I love my job.
The first tattoo was of course total shit.
The second tattoo maybe way better and the OP may love it, but being fair to every one its still kinda poor and it aint gonna win any prizes thats for sure.
Two or 3 sessions with my laser and you could have had almost any tattoo you wanted rather than the big black blob.
Like you said your happy and thats all that counts but happy with the best of a bad job can never be as good as happy with a great result.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

The mistakes people make you would think one was enough

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

It IS better than the first one, but it DOES look like a giant black blob. Bet in a few years it will look like crap, sadly.

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

You cannot really see what it looks like because my photos are poor. Pictures are poor not the tattoo. Its a turtle not a black blob with a purple design and like I said, its my body and if its my mistake it’s mine. I love it. I’m thinking of adding flowers around it.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Will be great to see some real picture of it, once it’s healed and turned less blobby 🙂

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

I will post photos once it heals.

RideRick
Participant
@riderick
XFiles4Ever;80830 wrote:
I will post photos once it heals.

New here but i did the same thing.

cover up my old tattoo with a turtle.

14dfuwn.jpg

TattooRick.jpg

TattooRick2.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.