Kyou
Participant
@kyou

That’s what Ive got two months ago.
Its Dina, my Dalmatian, I love her to bits.Thats why I decided to get her because I think I will never feel sorry for her ๐Ÿ™‚
What do you think?

The first picture was after 3 weeks of first visit, second one after doing details.

qzt-dinata.jpg

vdj-dina-n.jpg

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

I like it.

Kyou
Participant
@kyou

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyou
Participant
@kyou

And this is the original photo:

2i2-dinata.jpg

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

pretty cool………..i think that the artis should have taken a little bit of liberty with more highlight details around the eyes and nose though…….

Kyou
Participant
@kyou

He did leave a little bit blank, but then it looked strange so we decided to cover it. Looks much better than if it was ”white”.

mporcelhall
Participant
@mporcelhall

great work, coodos to the artist

Panthen
Participant
@panthen

I like it !

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

I think your tattoo looks really awesome! Wear it with pride.:D

Kyou
Participant
@kyou

Thank yoouuu :))

Jacs_024
Participant
@jacs_024

i think it looks awesome! some artists really fuck up when it comes to animals but they did a great job!

Kyou
Participant
@kyou

Yep, thats why it took me two years to get enough encourage and go to the artist. I chose the one in my town (which is actually small) but after all the pictures and talk to him I decided to trust him ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyou
Participant
@kyou

i’ve got a problem deciding about new tattoo now.

im gonna get a dog head like that: http://lh5.ggpht.com/_rxWIlOrO5WE/ScHs10pAyNI/AAAAAAAAM3k/TdYh9wc6i3c/npb1-my-dog%252520tattoo_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg but the problem is the text above.
I want to get some text just above the picture, not below, but I dont know what to write.

Something about dogs, about devotion maybe…
Do any of you have an idea?
I think I only want one line, or maximum two.

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike

“There is no faith which has never yet been broken, except that of a truly faithful dog.”

Although one of my favourites is “There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face”

Kyou
Participant
@kyou

Thanks!

I love both ones, but I think I will go for the first one ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.