alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

cover up 1st session wat u think

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I think it’s a huge improvement. The original ink makes you think “What the fuck was this guy thinking?”

Love. Peace. Metallica.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I don’t think the artist is a good cover up artist. he is just slapping a Koi fish on it and going to try to be darker then the tattoo under it with no attempt to make the new piece hide the old tattoo. That’s what I see. but I could be full of shit. come back and post a completed picture when it’s done.

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

thanks to both of yall but it was his first big cover up piece bt it looks pretty good tho and its just the first session it defintely gonna look better with waves and wind bars more orange what do you think about the actual piece itself

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

Agree with the others; it’s a definite improvement. Always hard to tell how a piece will turn out, but I think it looks promisting.

alex305fl
Participant
@alex305fl

thanks bro i will keep you updated on this

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

dude why would you cover up such an awesome tattoo? pimps up hoes down is just pure classic! fuckin awesome man!!!! seriously…

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

yep anything is an improvement over the old one.

mporcelhall
Participant
@mporcelhall

that is horrible, it doesn’t cover it up and you can see through it, booooooooooooooooooo!

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike
mporcelhall;80644 wrote:
that is horrible, it doesn’t cover it up and you can see through it, booooooooooooooooooo!

You’re an idiot.

mporcelhall
Participant
@mporcelhall
bighairedmike;80648 wrote:
You’re an idiot.

but I’m an ho

nest idiot

bighairedmike
Participant
@bighairedmike
mporcelhall;80652 wrote:
but I’m an ho

nest idiot

Honest enough to admit to not being able to read the bit saying “after 1st session”. :rolleyes:

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.