Bixler
Participant
@bixler

74637472.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Third session, done by Terry Ribera Avalon II SD, CA. the right side looks a little crooked because my collarbone is broken. Should be able to finish up in one more session.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

That is just insane!

Adler
Participant
@adler

Yup, pretty sick for sure.

Lucifer
Participant
@lucifer

All I can think is OUCH! Kinda gives me inspiration to get my back piece finished! Wicked tat, awesome lines – Cheers to your artist!

Rider68
Participant
@rider68

Sick work as usual!

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

really excellent!!
getting tattooed with a broken collarbone . . . HARDCORE!

XFiles4Ever
Participant
@xfiles4ever

Wow! Great work!

bboarder06
Participant
@bboarder06

looks great!

ksmothers
Participant
@ksmothers

thats cool, I like the Eye of Providence, you really got that done with a broken collar bone?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i love all your work, sick as fuck. terry is da man!!!

Bixler
Participant
@bixler
ksmothers;80100 wrote:
thats cool, I like the Eye of Providence, you really got that done with a broken collar bone?

haha hell no. I sustained a shoulder injury about 6 years ago. My shoulder got pushed into my neck and in return my collarbone snapped up and out. Now it sticks up like an “A” permanetly. So the top part of the chest plate on my right side looks a little heigher and crooked because its tattooed over the wound. It was bad enough getting my sternum shaded, i couldn’t imagine doing that with a fresh injury.

ksmothers
Participant
@ksmothers

ha ok.. Well at least you were brave enough to get it done there… I only have simple tattoo spots.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

WOW…. I love the ummmm metallic looking balls for lack of a better description below the eye and below each collar bone. How long did all this take?

Bixler
Participant
@bixler
JENerationX;80120 wrote:
WOW…. I love the ummmm metallic looking balls for lack of a better description below the eye and below each collar bone. How long did all this take?

This last session was 3 hours. Have about 7 hours before on the first two sessions.

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

That is flat out AMAZING:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.