SHTxHAPNS
Participant
@shtxhapns

heres the first session of my chest piece goin in today to get the chearleader worked

opinions?

idc if its negative id like to know what other people with tattoos think

all i know is when i showed up to ma dukes on christmas she was speachless lol

chesttatt-1.jpg

DjTaras
Participant
@djtaras

Looks like shit

SHTxHAPNS
Participant
@shtxhapns

thanks lol

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Out of curiosity, how much meth did your artist want in return for this thing?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Sorry dude, that’s really bad. You got permanently screwed. My guess is it was done by a friend in a basement or something. Remember…you asked.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Oh, I don’t know alder, that thing looks like it’d be pretty easy to cover. Of course, it’s take one MASSIVE cover piece, costing at least two grand, with an artist who works in a shop and not out of a van down by the river and who accepts brake cleaner as payment.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

From this photo it doesn’t look very good as you have heard. So with that in mind before you go any further do some research on tattooers/shops you like and then narrow it down to one and ask them what they can do with it..maybe a coverup with a new rib piece or ???? As it is just an outline it should be easier but it will need to be a big piece obviously.

clay1680
@

go to a different artist to fill it in then it can still come out looking good. its definately not the worst piece ive seen done and its only outline so get another person to finish it.

Tajen
Participant
@tajen

Definitely not good at all. Luckily, there’s time to turn it around if you can learn to use a search engine and figure out a good studio in your area.

SHTxHAPNS
Participant
@shtxhapns

well like i said i was lookin for opinions and ill let yall know what i decide to do with it

obviously not was i was hoping for but that why i asked :p

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Shit happens 😉

Adler
Participant
@adler

Good for you for accepting the negative feedback like a man and not getting all butt hurt.

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

I think I can make out a girl, maybe holding up a pair of tweezers glued to a butter knife? Damn that’s… interesting. Terrible placement, terrible size and terrible positioning and a very awkward piece all around. You got explaining to do haha. It’ll be worth every penny in the thousands to cover that thing up. Good luck and let us know what you decide to do.

SteCleary
Participant
@stecleary

what the fuck is it? it looks like a girl with an old razor blade on her foot, but who ever done it hasn’t got a clue about scaling. the “razor blade” looks like its a full sized drawing and the girl, well, she must be AI because she has a black box 😀

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Dude….

No wonder ma dukes (who/whatever that is) was speechless. That is really bad :I

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.