BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Hey guys, it’s been a while since I’ve been active on here. I graduted from paramedic school a couple weeks ago. So I decided to get an Owl tattoo lastnight as a graduation gift. I’m pretty excited about it.

Wanted a nice piece to remind me to make wise choices regarding money and my future.
I love Owls both tattoos and animals, and my guy Santo threw up a pretty sick free-hand piece.

Check it out, and let me know what you think.

393338346.jpg

stashthegoods
Participant
@stashthegoods

love it, i love owls too lol. looks pretty badass!!

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Looks great! I have an owl tattoo as well – but nothing like that

PS: good to see ya back on here!

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

pretty slick, i like it 🙂 nice piece of work

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Why owl of the dead?

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
ArniVidar;76779 wrote:
Why owl of the dead?

I still need to get some more work done in the face.

But I chose an “Owl Of The Dead” I absolutely love “Dia De Los Muertos” stlye art, regarding tattoos/candy/paintings/etc. I’m Puerto Rican, but am obcessed with Mexican culture.And this style is going along with the the sleeve I’m planning.

-“Zombie hand” with a banner saying “Death before living dead” in a graveyard scene on the inside of my bicept connecting to the front, and a casket on my tricept.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Thanks for the feed back.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Cool concept 😀

crossatwood
Participant
@crossatwood

Looks sweet bro. Can’t tell how far down it goes on the arm just hope you don’t end up stuck in long sleevs all the time at work. (I’m an EMT-B and our company policy is no visible ink so long sleeves if i comes below the uni.)

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Congratulations on your graduation, well done.

Love your owl, like the idea of the jewel in the centre of it’s chest, what was the symbolism, if any, of that part?

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
vizzielover;77175 wrote:
Congratulations on your graduation, well done.

Love your owl, like the idea of the jewel in the centre of it’s chest, what was the symbolism, if any, of that part?

Owl=Wisdom.
Diamond=Future finances.

Just reminds me to make wise choices in life, especially regarding future finances. “Work hard while you’re young, to enjoy life when you’re older”

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

I like the diamond in the center and shading, thanks for sharing and the concept sounds very interesting. Looking forward to more and oh yes, congratulations.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.