OBR
Participant
@obr

LWRC001.jpg

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

AR-15?

The tat looks well done, but maybe lacking a bit of detail for that size and some sort of background might look good. Like an old church tower with a pair of lanterns shining thru (one if by land, two if by sea).

OBR
Participant
@obr
xxTOPDOGxx;77089 wrote:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

AR-15?

The tat looks well done, but maybe lacking a bit of detail for that size and some sort of background might look good. Like an old church tower with a pair of lanterns shining thru (one if by land, two if by sea).

Funny you said that, the artist told be it would look better with a fort some hills maybe a cannon in the background, but the old church tower would be cool.

AR15 yes, just picked it up to add to the collection, its a very bad addiction
it is a LWRC M6A3 in OD Green with a Timney skeaton trigger, accupoint scope on a Larue mount

Aahzz
Participant
@aahzz

I’m just happy to see a poster with good trigger discipline 😀

Nice ink. I agree, a background would be nice.

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

good shit man i like it, i can dig the idea of some kind of background for it as well. it would really add to the piece i think.

i’ve been looking to add an AR-15 to my personal arsenal as well, havnt got around to it yet though. great guns.

Aahzz
Participant
@aahzz

I love my AR, definitely worth the addition Apostle.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

What do the words above/below say?

OBR
Participant
@obr
BIKERinBLACK77;77237 wrote:
What do the words above/below say?

TYRANNY INSURANCE

bottom
2ND AMENDMENT

Adler
Participant
@adler

Interesting concept, pretty cool. I’m a strong 2nd Amendment advocate, also (mainly handguns), and have wondered about an appropriate representation also. I might just go with a traditional style revolver or flintlock and roses or something.

On a similar topic but non tattoo related I just went on a tour of the Smith and Wesson factory and museum in Springfield, MA which was absolutely amazing. If anyone is in the area and gets the chance, it’s definitely an educational and historical experience.

OBR
Participant
@obr

Had some more work done added Ben Franklin Join or die snake, old north chuch, 1st American flag, flint pistol, canteen and drum, liberty tree flag and a cannon with the smoke from the cannon that ties everything together.

Its really a 1700 period tattoo

excuse the redness in the smoke just had the smoke done less then a day ago should lose most the redness in a day or 2 plus the camera makes it look redder then it really is

tat003.jpg
tat004.jpg
tat005.jpg
tat006.jpg
tat007.jpg
tat008.jpg
tat009.jpg
tat011.jpg
tat002.jpg

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

way cool…………….and very well done…………..

Adler
Participant
@adler

I’ve got to be honest, I really like the unique concept of this piece but I’m not sold on the overall quality of the work. Maybe I’m wrong, I’m curious what other certain experienced eyes here think.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I have to agree with Alder. I saw the first tattoo and thought with the additions it would be better. but I think this was over your artist abilities. I really don’t understand his thought process on randomly “highlighting” the lines with white. Sorry man.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i agree 100% with adler. great concept, poor execution. line work is wonky.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
yodaddynukka;85702 wrote:
line work is wonky.

I was going to say the same. In some spots, the lines are very straight and in others, very shaky. On the plus side, you don’t really notice it in the distant shots.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.