poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

So, I just had this done! Did it on Monday, the picture is from when the tattoo was completely fresh.
It’s healing up nicely, and I will go for the next session as soon as I get paid ;p
We did about four hours on this. The tattoo artist is David Leon who works in Norway now. Amazing artist.
Sylvia Ji sugarskull gypsy, with a big ol’ lily and a rose. The face itself will be in portrait style, the flowers will get some nice colours.

Crappy cellphone picture, will try getting a better one when I can! Just to say; The eyes are NOT as blurry and ugly as they look in the pic ๐Ÿ˜› They’re actually pretty damn good. I’m happy about it, so tell me what you guys think ๐Ÿ™‚

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

Very cool…I think it’s gonna be really nice, I love stuff like this! Once it has color and stuff, it’ll be awesome.

seniorminnion
Participant
@seniorminnion

love it —- keep us posted — What a great start it looks — lots of work to do — don’t be impatient – I’m sure if what you have now is anything to go by, you’ve picked a great artist !

southern_rebel_rose
Participant
@southern_rebel_rose

Looks fantastic! ๐Ÿ™‚ Can’t wait to see the entire finished piece!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

That is gonna be one very sweet piece. Looking forward to seeing the progress on it.
Is there any chance you can send me artist details and does he speak English?

I am hoping for a trip to Norway next year – also want to check Electric Linda’s studio.

Take Care
Matthew

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah, the artist is spanish, and has been working in a lot of different countrys, so he’s pretty steady ๐Ÿ™‚
David Leon at Freaks Tattoo Parlor in Trondheim, Norway. http://www.davidleontattooink.com is his website ๐Ÿ™‚

You definatley should! Linda is a really amazing artist. Her portraits are amazing.
Try coming by around some conventions. Electric Linda is usually at all of them, and so are a lot of other cool artists. (and myself, of course.)

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

beautiful! i can’t wait to see this done!

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

That’s going to look cool – look forward to seeing it after next session ๐Ÿ˜Ž

LOW_EH
Participant
@low_eh

Looks pretty bad-ass.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Thanks guys ๐Ÿ˜€ It’s healing really well too ๐Ÿ™‚

toxictruthx3
Participant
@toxictruthx3

that looks like its going to be an amazing tattoo! cant wait to see more pics! ๐Ÿ™‚

NicoSuave
Participant
@nicosuave

That really looks amazing. Can’t wait to see more progress on it!

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Had the second session yesterday! ๐Ÿ™‚ Got all the hair done! She’s starting to come alive ๐Ÿ™‚
Next session on December 16th!

irishman301
Participant
@irishman301

That’s a sweet ass piece. I can’t wait to see it when it’s all done.

HalfInsane
Participant
@halfinsane

Oh wow, that’s going to look awesome once it’s done.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.