Andy-B
Participant
@andy-b

After years of putting it off the wife and I decided to get inked. I must apologize for my shocking white leg, LOL.

This Hayleys butterfly.

Hope you like. We both have more planned.

Thanks for looking.

Andy.

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

Great tattoos Andy. At first I thought it was the flash from your camera until I read the post. lol… Hayleys butterfly looks awesome as well.

Andy-B
Participant
@andy-b

Thank you, Hayley seems to get more sun than me as she always seems to have a tan LOL.

Phat_Goddess
Participant
@phat_goddess

Lookin good ๐Ÿ™‚ lol n my legs stay pale…they don’t like the sun ๐Ÿ˜›

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

Keep it like that, that way no nasty sun will fade your tattoo ๐Ÿ™‚

Andy-B
Participant
@andy-b

Boy oh boy is it itching LOL. Is it normal for the edges to go a little red?

Morwin Nerdbane
Participant
@morwin-nerdbane

A little red is good. When your body suffers a trauma like a tattoo or piercing or even cutting youself while chopping onions blood rushes to the area to try to heal it. If it gets like scary red just ask your artist for some advice, doctors don’t seem to know much in my expereince.

DON’T SCRATCH lol!!

They look great, nice clean lines. Your wife was super brave getting something so big for her first. I dip my hat to you both *dips hat*

Dice
Participant
@dice

I dont mind the butterfly one ๐Ÿ™‚

Andy-B
Participant
@andy-b
Morwin Nerdbane;73907 wrote:
A little red is good. When your body suffers a trauma like a tattoo or piercing or even cutting youself while chopping onions blood rushes to the area to try to heal it. If it gets like scary red just ask your artist for some advice, doctors don’t seem to know much in my expereince.

DON’T SCRATCH lol!!

They look great, nice clean lines. Your wife was super brave getting something so big for her first. I dip my hat to you both *dips hat*

Thank you, that has put my mind at rest :).

Andy-B
Participant
@andy-b
Dice;73908 wrote:
I dont mind the butterfly one ๐Ÿ™‚

I know mine wont be every ones cuppa, but I did want summit that was typically l English LOL

SaraRhiannon
Participant
@sararhiannon

Holy crap..somebody as pale as me !
I like ’em both : ) Good starting tats.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.