Diamante4prez
Participant
@diamante4prez

Heyy everyone!! I actually just found this forum today and I found it really interesting (nyone from tampa). Anyway, I wanted to know your thoughts on tattooing darker skin with colored ink. I have a few tattoos myself, six in all and three that are in color. I have a diamond thats a light blue and it shows very good, I have a neon green nautical star and that shows pretty good and i also have a red colored tiger that also looks extremely good. (I think my tattoo artist uses a brand of ink called Starbright, im not to sure). Anyway The light blue and green are on my chest because that is a lighter part of my body and the red is on my forearm. I have a quarter sleeve already but I have been hesitant about adding a lot of color to it because i get darker in the sun and it will be harder to see. Can you give me advice on color and black American skin, Im half white so my skin is lighter but still. I mean will it be ok to add color too my arm and not worry about it disappearing when I go outside during the summer (most my arm is gray and black with reddish tints). there is no specific theme btw, just graffiti type ish that i drew.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Well, lets see what you have.

Diamante4prez
Participant
@diamante4prez

I’m sorry I’m new by I will post pictures

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.