ToonarmY
Participant
@toonarmy

Thoughts opinions welcome please fresh today.

Stung a tad new to tattooing

DSCF2024.jpg

DSCF2026.jpg

Navysooner
Participant
@navysooner

Ummm yeah cause that makes since. For tribal it’s ok I guess

xOwnlife1984x
Participant
@xownlife1984x

Wow….for first ink you’ve got balls. This is really nice tribal in my opinion, the use of color in it is really cool since when most people think of tribal they think heavy black. You made a good choice. Go big or go home right? 😉

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

I agree with ownlife.. it’s different and looks very well done…for a first tatt, nicely done.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Tat: I’m not a huge tribal fan but this looks really well done, congrats!

Your post: Most people separate their thoughts in a sentence using punctuation. It would help on an internet forum to follow this practice as your words make little sense.

tacha
Participant
@tacha

I don’t think this is tribal, right? I’m not a tribal fan but this kind of maori- ish I can appreciate! Congrats!

ToonarmY
Participant
@toonarmy

Thanks for the positive feedback. Yes it does have some Maori inspiration to this tattoo. Most of the pictures I looked at when deciding on the tattoo were Maori, Polynesian and the big sun on the shoulder is Aztec I believe.

Im really happy with it for my first tattoo, i got it all done in one sitting today and have just peeled myself off the bedsheets nice:D

pberge
Participant
@pberge

Looks really good! I’m glad to see so many people around here going big for their first tats.

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Looks awesome, where did you get it done?

ToonarmY
Participant
@toonarmy
Infamous78;73524 wrote:
Looks awesome, where did you get it done?

I got it done at Tripple Six Studios in Sunderland, UK. Demon did mine but all three guys there seem to be very good at what they do.

Here’s their website, they have some really good stuff on it:

http://triplesixstudios.co.uk/

ryannnnn
Participant
@ryannnnn

wow. awesome little details in that bitch. I can definitely appreciate good art when I see it. congratulations!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.