LyKaN
Participant
@lykan

Had this for about 2 and a half months now, first tattoo, kind wanna incorporate some more ideas into my arm to create half(maybe full?) sleeve. Thoughts/Suggestions on what may look good to add? Thanks =)

P.S – Top head looks alittle bigger due to the positioning on the tattoo, its hard to get a good photo hah. But both heads are same size.
tat4.jpg
– – –

tat3.jpg
– – –

tat1t.jpg
– – –

tat2b.jpg
– – –

tatst.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I like that concept a lot. Is there some meaning behind it, appart from the obvious dual personality splitting?

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

It looks like lord Voldamort at the end of the first harry potter movie. I’m SURE that’s what you were going for, right?

Lol, it looks great! you should be proud!

LyKaN
Participant
@lykan

No real meaning actually, i came up with the idea and had a buddy of mine draw it up. So really something i just kinda came up with :).

And yes, iv gotten the whole “harry potter” thing before haha, i joke about it and say that yes, that is exactly what i was going for haha.

2 faces. Being released from whatever is tying you down, freedom in a sense.

flysinksail03
Participant
@flysinksail03

hey man love the tattoo and the choice to go black/gray.

I love to throw ideas out to ppl when they ask so here’s one:

For some reason the stretches btw. the two faces reminded me of columns like in architecture and then old Greek architecture. It might be cool to incorporate some Greek god/roman architecture images into it…here’s an idea and hope it gives you some inspiration:

Greek Olympians:
olympians.gif

Greek Soldiers:
ancient-greek-soldiers-4.jpg

LyKaN
Participant
@lykan

Hey man, thanks alot ! I really love the image you used and your ideas, do you have any other images that you may think are helpful that i can look at?

flysinksail03
Participant
@flysinksail03

Hey man, I’ll definitely try to find some other ideas and post them. Here is one I posted but the link didn’t work. It was supposed to show up under Greek Soldiers on the last post but didn’t.

ancient-greek-soldiers-4.jpg

rusrious
Participant
@rusrious

cool tat, pretty good idea

LyKaN
Participant
@lykan

Thanks bra =)

LyKaN
Participant
@lykan

Ok, so iv been thinking and I think i want to go with the Mytholigcal creature “Kraken” for my next tattoo. I would love to have it destroying a ship “split in 2” and this would be for my upper arm possibling expanding to my chest a little bit. The thought would be half a sleeve.

Thing is, I have no idea where to start looking. Iv looked in to finding some images and what not but nothing really seems suitable for a tattoo. What do you guys recommend? Or do any of you’s have any images/idea’s? that you would like to share, it would be a big help. Thankyou !

flysinksail03
Participant
@flysinksail03

Here’s some ideas:

Kraken-

kraken2_h1.jpg

flysinksail03
Participant
@flysinksail03

Squid:

389px-Alecton_giant_squid_1861.png

LyKaN
Participant
@lykan

well, here is something i found, basically like this with debris scattered and the tresure glowing. It looks so awesome.

krakeno.jpg

Not to mention, the colours are just spectacular.

flysinksail03
Participant
@flysinksail03

holy fuck that looks sick

LyKaN
Participant
@lykan

Ya man, i forget where i cam across that. But it blew my mind right away and i basically said “Thats bang on what im looking for”. Its a huge piece, maybe take it to an artist to condense it down to fit my upper arm?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.