Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Done Thursday, sat for 5 hours. Have atleast 2 more sessions to go. Going to add another flower on the inside of my leg, finish the eye and hopefully add background next session.

tat1.jpg

tat2.jpg

tat4.jpg

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

awesome! Are there two tiger heads? It looks like there is one over the flower too.

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Thanks. It’s just one tiger over the flower.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Oh, dirhhhh I see it now. That’s what I get for looking at photos with out my morning coffee.

Looks great though, you should be proud. What kind of background are you adding?

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Going to be adding tall grass with a hazy background. A little hard to explain but the drawing my artist did is just amazing, love how it’s turning out so far. Can’t wait for the 2nd session but have to wait till mid September, he’s booked solid.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That is one SICK tattoo!

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Thanks Arni.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

That looks awesome.
I really like the color of the flower

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Thanks gnarly.

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
Infamous78;72877 wrote:
Done Thursday, sat for 5 hours. Have atleast 2 more sessions to go. Going to add another flower on the inside of my leg, finish the eye and hopefully add background next session.

tat1.jpg

tat2.jpg

tat4.jpg

Nice dude, diggin’ the detail on the Tiger. I also love a snarling Tiger as well. What beautiful animals. Good for you.

tatlover2
Participant
@tatlover2

Awesome tattoo, love the details and color. You should be very proud of the tattoo. Great work all around.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Wow, already looking good, will be awesome once it’s finished. I love the flower section, especially as it has no black outline, can’t wait to see the finished piece.

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Thanks again everyone. Can’t wait till the 2nd session. Once this is healed up I’m going to email my artist and ask if he gets any cancelations or free time if I can come in earlier for my 2nd session.

He had someone cancel over the weekend but my tat is just starting to peel and is healing slowly around my ankle or I would have been there.

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Updated pics.

This is the flower done on the inside part of my leg, done about a week and a half ago. Sat for 5 and a half hours. Also continued the tigers tail around my leg. Will get more pics up when it’s healed. My next appt is October 12th. Should be my last sitting.

tattooupdate1.jpg

tattooupdate2.jpg

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

Who did it and at what shop?

I like the description in the tigers face as well as the angle. I don’t think i’ve seen a tiger tattoo drawn from that perspective. Thanks for sharing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.