Aneesh
Participant
@aneesh

Hello Friends

I hope everyone is having a good time,Yesterday 25/07/2010,I got my second tattoo which is dedicated to my fiancee but it has gone all bad.I am really very very very sad and i was unable to control my tears,I love her very much and the tattoo has been spoiled.I am from India,is there any way this can be redone to look nice…
please help.

please please please help me

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

Relax, its not that bad!
The tattoo need professional help, but it can still turn out nice and strong.
I would add a graphic (such as a dove, or rose, or heart) to the right ofW the name to balance it out. The lettering needs to be re-lined bolder to clean it up. I would also add a drop shadow to the lettering for artistic reasons.
Wait until this is healed, then get to a real shop for a real touch up!

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i am sorry to hear it upset you so much, but unfortunately this is one of the reasons why it is advised to stay away from people that tattoo out of their kitchen or bedroom….. specially when it comes to script as there is little room for errors.

looking at the image, i would say that a lot of the ink will drop out during the next couple of months, it is reworkable but i would suggest going to a quality studio that has lots of experience in coverups.

if you do things that are not recommended during the healing process can also help in making it easier to get sorted out…. ie… picking at the scabs, long soak in bath, too much antiseptic cream…. these will all increase the chances of the ink coming out making a coverup or a rework of the tattoo easier for the artist. 😉

DO NOT GO SWIMMING!!!!!! there is a big chance of infection

Aneesh
Participant
@aneesh

thank you for the replies 🙁

I am in india,I can visit any place in usa,uk to get this tattoo redone,just want the artist to post a pic how he/she is gonna re do it,

I am a fat man and have chest acne 🙁

please please help me with re done procedure,any good and well known artists or suggest me some artists 🙁 and after how many months should i get this re done 🙁

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

unfortunataley i dont know of any artsists in india, the piece can be reworked after 3 months to be on the safe side. it will hurt more the next time as it is classed as scar tissue.

the artist should not have worked on you if you have a known skin complaint 😉

erikminamihata
Participant
@erikminamihata

I have a tattoo that is 30x worse than that. It’s not bad at all. In any case tattoos aren’t forever…laser it

WonderInk6
@

maybe go to a more professional artist… all that really needs to be done is maybe making the text a little bolder and at the same time straightening out the lines. It can easily be fixed, it’s not as bad as you think
http://www.showusyourskin.com

Boost
Participant
@boost
erikminamihata;72034 wrote:
I have a tattoo that is 30x worse than that. It’s not bad at all. In any case tattoos aren’t forever…laser it

Totally agree if you are really this unhappy laser it….and have it redone by a much more skilled artist. Make sure you look for the best quality laser and this will be removed completely as it is the easiest type of tattoo to remove.

Joshy
Participant
@joshy

Can i just ask,

Who did this?

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

outlaw tattoo studio’s in india would be quite rare , tattooing in india is mainly a tribal practice and is not mainstream at all like here .

sorry for your upset with your tattoo Aneesh , i think your tattoo could be re worked here fairly easily by a good artist . i also feel if you added a bit of back ground to the script it might help the script look better .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.