goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

I have now uploaded some photos to my gallery bare in mind this was the same day so still very red and covered in tattoo goo.
The cherry blossoms still need shading and the rest of the work for my underarm will be continued 3rd August.
Please feel free to tell me what you think?
I have just added one from today also 5 days after start date.

CruisingComet
Participant
@cruisingcomet

Love the Koi, looks awesome!

Why dont you post a few photos here though? alot easier than checking out your gallery especially as this site seems so slow this end this morning!

dannyboy
Participant
@dannyboy

looks really nice dude, congrats on a nice piece

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
CruisingComet;71099 wrote:
Love the Koi, looks awesome!

Why dont you post a few photos here though? alot easier than checking out your gallery especially as this site seems so slow this end this morning!

Thanks for the kind responses. When it comes up url what do you put in to attach a photo?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

When you view your pics in your album, you will see a BB Code box below them. Copying and pasting that BB code directly into any post, will ‘attach’ that pic to that post.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Looks good. The photos aren’t fantastic but the tat looks cool, kind of cartoonish sort of? anyway, it looks nice.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Thanks daddy!
Yeah it does have a slight animated look to it. I liked the head of the Koi particularly the shading. Some Koi’s look a bit ugly and some even look like the head of a penis lol.
I will be going in on the 3rd for more work with two lotus flowers on the inside of my arm with the waves continuing as well as the current cherry blossoms getting some detail shading. I may get a couple more cherry blossoms as well.
The photos were from my blackberry which is rubbish for photos.
I am already thinking of designs for my right arm!:eek:

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Hi All quick update.
Just had 3 hours and a bit of the inner arm getting my two lotus flowers tattooed with the waves continuing, cherry blossoms shaded and a power outline to make things pop which it now does really happy with it. The photo is a bit shitty with all the goo on it and some ink excess. I will post updates when healed. This was today do very red and very dark still.
P.S the inner arm is a bitch compared to the outer arm!!

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

cant get the pic working argh!!!
Can some one do thee honours please!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.