NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Got more work done on Superman yet again. Since Superman didn’t heal right the first time around, we went over him again. My artist put major detail in as well as finer detail in the body era and gave an actual texture to his face. The colors are vibrant and I couldn’t be happier with the overall progress.

She actually gave a 3D type effect to where the symbols look like you can see through them) pretty good stuff.

I’ll take some more pics for tom without all the gook and also when it heals.

I have another sitting to extend the piece to my elbow and then it’ll FINALLY be a finished product. I’m going to put in more Superman symbols to finish on the bottom in the open space to correspond with the top, but the kicker is that the symbols are going to be vintage Superman for when he first appeared in 1938 rather than today’s iconic symbol. She loved the idea.

Todays hours: 3 1/2
Total hours: 18 1/2
1 session left to go
Work: Cassie @ Studio 42 in Beaver Falls, PA

supes3.jpg
supes.jpg
supes2.jpg

Here are the Superman symbols that will round off the tattoo (First appearance’s in 1938)
flisher.jpg

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Some comparisons:

nowthisisatat2.jpg

supeside.jpg

backiq.jpg

Infamous78
Participant
@infamous78

Looking good. I also like the idea of the older Superman symbols.

Ben1985
Participant
@ben1985

Looking good mate.

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied

Thanks guys, it’s been a LONG time commin’. I can’t wait til it’s all said and done but the vintage Superman symbols I think will complete it just right and top it off.

knarF
Participant
@knarf

Wow, looks so much better now.

KMFH
Participant
@kmfh

Pretty amazing how she touched it all up. Looks great man, be proud of it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.