Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi peeps

Just to let you know that the backpiece is finally healed and completed.

Just wanted to say thanks to everybody who had input into the work and my artist Phil Webster who put some monster effort in.

I have not resized the pics (cos im lazy) but here are the links for finished pics.

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu325/Sherav/Final%20Images%20Of%20Backpiece%20Tattoo/?action=view&current=BackpieceSession11-Finishedandheale.jpg&t=1276978311879

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu325/Sherav/Final%20Images%20Of%20Backpiece%20Tattoo/?action=view&current=BackpieceSession11-FinishedTigerClo.jpg&t=1276978650203

Thanks
Matthew

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

It looks amazing. I hope you’re super proud of it.
The proportions are great.

How long did it take?

Papscrunt
Participant
@papscrunt

Hell of a lot of work! Should be proud of that piece pal.

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose

The amount of detail in just amazing. Congrats on such wonderful piece.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Thanks it is great to have it finished.

It took around 32-33 hours in the end time just sort of flows and we never tended to have much more than 3-5 mins break per session as most were around 3 hrs at a time so just wanted to crack on.

Personally I have found that 3-4 hr sittings on a big piece are just much more managble. I am just a big old softie :p

Take Care
Matthew

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Aw Sherav, it’s gorgeous 🙂

I really like how you didn’t baulk from having butterflies, they really open up that space and add to the overall detail.

What a lovely, lovely piece. You must be thrilled. Does your wife like it?

Poesy

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

I bet you are thrilled with the finished work, it looks great Matt. I thought it was stunning when I saw it at HullInk but WOW, it looks pretty good now……..I showed Tammy your pics, she loves it too! So, what next?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Frickin’ awesome!

That’s all, really… incredible ink.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

well id say its well worth everything you have had to go through to get it done .
my question is do you think you will stop at this now or is that chest piece in the back of your mind 😉

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

very nice work! please dont take this the wrong way, but i wish i had that much canvas. i am 5’7″ and 170 so i am not the biggest guy in the world, lol.

seaofc
Participant
@seaofc

great piece. how many hours total was put into it?

Mmildf
Participant
@mmildf

beautiful piece of art, just amazing 😀

Shokkz
Participant
@shokkz

i bet that cost £££££££££££££

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

@ Vizzie & Butterfly thanks for the comments but this was my last piece unless things improve aenemia wise.

@ Seofc it was between 32-33 hours.

@ Shokkz Including a very decent tip, travel costs and work done it was just over £3000.

Thanks to everybody who commented I am very happy with the work and think it was time and pain well spent 🙂

Take Care
Matthew

Shokkz
Participant
@shokkz

definatly worth it mate, looks very very good, the detail is crazy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.