ArniVidar
@arnividar

It’s and Icelandic newspage, so you’ll not understand a thing, but the pics are pretty self explanatory 🙂

The article is called “Top 10 worst felon tats”

http://www.pressan.is/Frettir/Lesafrett/sumir-merkja-sig-meira-en-adrir-eru-thetta-tiu-verstu-hudflurin-sem-afbrotamenn-skarta?img=4f8a02c2-980b-40fb-9c36-1b007f464e09#img

Apostle 228
Participant
@apostle-228

ha. hilarious. although a couple of them are very well done…. and i sort of like haha

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

Haha, Number 2 takes it home 😀

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

My favorite is the third one, the hessian looking white guy with the grill and the 100 dollar bill tattooed on his neck. The thing that makes it for me: Horrible acne, unshaven, looks like he hasn’t washed his hair for a few decades but his eyebrows are PERFECT.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

I think that is lovely neat celtic knotwork, pity he looks such a prat!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Damn do you think that one day I to can have ink as awesome as that???
I mean you know it is good shit when they spell them correctly.

*stares into the mirror and considers getting ‘What you staring at?’ across his eyebrows*

😀

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Hahahahahaha. I can only shake my head

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Sherav;67525 wrote:
*stares into the mirror and considers getting ‘What you staring at?’ across his eyebrows*

Hey….. that might be a good bargaining chip with she who must be obeyed. Tell her you’re going to get that tattooed on your face, and when she goes ‘over your dead body’ you give her the alternative…. maybe that chestpiece you’ve been wanting 😉

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

LOL @ ladies love it :rolleyes:

jonjo
Participant
@jonjo

celtic knot design is top notch haha

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.