ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Damn, damn, damn, damn that is awesome. Well done, girl

NoLube
Participant
@nolube

You now have the best arms on this site by far…..

Not knocking the rest of you as your “beautiful” but your arrrrrrmmmmms I want gift wrapped…

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

NoLube; Wow, thanks! There are some awesome sleeves here, so I’ll take that as a HUGE compliment! ๐Ÿ™‚

And thanks to everyone else too ^^ I still love it ๐Ÿ™‚

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh

ooooooo i love it!! its so colorful!! its so much fun!! ๐Ÿ˜€ yaay good for you hun that is a great sleeve!!

Boost
Participant
@boost

Thats a lot of sitting time… and it’s been worth waiting for.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž love the style and colour.. if it was slighty extended up further into the armpit it would be 110% perfect…congrats it looks awesome ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mike Ashworth
Participant
@mike-ashworth

Hmmm, I like the idea and the bright color in this tattoo but I dont think this was done well at all. Everything looks so pieced together with no flow whatsoever. The contrast in this does not work well in some areas because the background is so similar. The shading on many areas of this sleeve are very elementary. for instance the roses are not done well. A lot of the line weight is all over the place and many of them are blow outs and fallouts within the same line. Seems like the artist wasnt very experienced at all. I think this sleeve could use some work and could be very nice but it is far from it right now.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

Looks great! Love all of the colors.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

im going to agree with mike about the flow and contrast, but the colors are FANTASTIC and girls with sleeves make me all tingly.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.