poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

So, new tattoo today! 🙂 Probably not the style off most people in here at all, but I absolutely love it!! It’s from right below my knee and down my shin 🙂
    Most painful tattoo I’ve ever done, I actually came seriously close to tapping out(I was about to pass out from the pain alone), but got some numbing stuff on there and luckily I managed! 😛 No idea how it could hurt SO bad, never experienced that before, but blaming an old surgery that included cutting into the bone on my shin. Oh well. I’m in love!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

It has a little bit of everything, doesn’t it. Light bulb, skull-topus, spaceship, third eye and heart!! Wow, that’s like a six in one. Cool. (Or are those piano keys I see hidden there too, for a 7 in 1). It looks good.

I am liking the heart a lot.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Its not my style but yeah it rocks! Lovely work!

The shin hurts like a motherfucker 🙂

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@Call_me_Lola 137996 wrote:

It has a little bit of everything, doesn’t it. Light bulb, skull-topus, spaceship, third eye and heart!! Wow, that’s like a six in one. Cool. (Or are those piano keys I see hidden there too, for a 7 in 1). It looks good.

I am liking the heart a lot.

Haha, indeed it does! And yes those are piano keys, haha. He has a really unique style, I just said I wanted an octopus and for him to do his own thing.
    And I do believe the lightbulb is the head. I did ask for freaky, he gave me freaky!

Peter; Thanks! Yeah it was fucking horrible!

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

That is just plain freaking awesome!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@poxphobia 137998 wrote:

Haha, indeed it does! And yes those are piano keys, haha. He has a really unique style, I just said I wanted an octopus and for him to do his own thing.
    And I do believe the lightbulb is the head. I did ask for freaky, he gave me freaky!

I ‘got’ that the light bulb was in the Octopus head. It looks like he just had a brilliant idea!!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@poxphobia 137995 wrote:

So, new tattoo today! 🙂 Probably not the style off most people in here at all, but I absolutely love it!! It’s from right below my knee and down my shin 🙂
    Most painful tattoo I’ve ever done, I actually came seriously close to tapping out(I was about to pass out from the pain alone), but got some numbing stuff on there and luckily I managed! 😛 No idea how it could hurt SO bad, never experienced that before, but blaming an old surgery that included cutting into the bone on my shin. Oh well. I’m in love!

I will agree with the pain of that section of the body. My ankh tattoo wraps around my right calf. Basically starts up towards my knee, goes down my shin to a little above my ankle, wraps around my calf and goes fairly far back. Worst tattoo pain I’ve experienced yet. Legs in general hurt..at least for me. Very cool concept though!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Sweet! Great coloring.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Thats not my style wait it is plan ass weird and that is my style. Looks cool

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Very nice. Congrats on the addition.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

this is awesome!!!

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

I-FUCKING-need-something from Javier! I’ve waited for two years now for him to come back, and when he finally does… I’m broke.

Gutted.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Haha, well as far as I understood, it won’t be too long til he’s back! 🙂 He’s been travelling for four years now and said he’s been here a ton?!
    But hopefully he’ll come back soon. I saw the posting last week and just thought “yep, this has to happen” and sent an e-mail and decided I could afford it.
    Really cool guy!

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Congratulations!!! I can see why you are so pleased with it. The colors are so brilliant and radiant too. Very nice, indeed!!

Dubbmented
    Participant
    @dubbmented

This is awesome!

You have some great pieces!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.