Ozzygt
Participant
@ozzygt

Ok, so some of you saw the running Deinonychus that I have on my back (about half way down on the left side). I am not the best artist in the world, but I put together a drawing of what I am thinking about so that my tattoo artist can have an idea of how I want the layout to look. I want some sort of foggy early evening scene (hence the lack of detail in the background), however I do want my artist to take somewhat of a creative license with mountains in the background as well as details on the ground (moss, leaves, etc.) The smaller dinosaur in the background would be far more detailed, and the colors would be much more vivid and the location to shadows relative to the position of the sun would be taken into account as well. I just wanted some feedback on my rough idea.

*Keep in mind that the green/yellow running dinosaur is allready done so the rest of the design is built around it.

Dino.jpg

Ozzygt
Participant
@ozzygt

this has had a few views….any input ?

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

I don’t understand the question your asking.

From your post, it just looks like you drew a rough-sketch of what you want and you described it to us. Our feedback would just be something along the lines of us saying oh yeah that’s cool. Lol.

I think it’s a very interesting piece, not something you hear of everyday.

BCbud
Participant
@bcbud

well for a tattoo that seems alittle too much, what I can suggest is just adding a few more dinosaurs with the existing one to symbolize friendship and close kin.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

the smaller running dino at the back cant really be any more detailed .

Ozzygt
Participant
@ozzygt
BCbud;54961 wrote:
well for a tattoo that seems alittle too much, what I can suggest is just adding a few more dinosaurs with the existing one to symbolize friendship and close kin.

I really like that idea…. =)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.