KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Jesus. You weren’t kidding were ya?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

L3arn1ng 2 7a77o0
Participant
@l3arn1ng-2-7a77o0

wow….. i hope that the person who got the tat learned thier lesson and i hope the person that did that tat never pics up a tat gun again lol

hey KnightHawk on ur sig should it say ” Big’uns in tow ” or does the n not fit on the end ?
just pointing it out in case u didnt notice 🙂

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

seen those before and they are just as shocking the second time around 😮

ontwo
Participant
@ontwo

Yikes. Looks like a lot of homemade stuff

Burner
Participant
@burner

Thank god for cover ups!!

There are some really terrible ones out there… only consolation is that I’ve seen some really amazing cover up work turning even the worst tattoo into something amazing!

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Never fails to get a good chuckle out of me when seeing such poor work like that.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Oh my lordie loo!! Id actually cry if something like that was on me either that or chop my arm off! x

Benjaminho
Participant
@benjaminho

id be so depressed to have a shit tattoo (excuse the french) – id be disapointed if my outlines were poor – but thats atrocious, especially the lord jesus tattoo – it looks like a woman, really bad

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover

Gobsmacked that anyone would even think to photograph any of those, I wouyldn’t be quick to show them off, the dinosaur in particular was unbelievable!

Gatorpike
Participant
@gatorpike

Wow, those are terribad. I hope they get those covered up at some point.

dukecitydrunk
Participant
@dukecitydrunk

WOW – some of those are so horrible – good thing for great cover ups!!!

dine
Participant
@dine
Benjaminho;53374 wrote:
, especially the lord jesus tattoo – it looks like a woman, really bad

I thought that was supposed to be someones mammy!

Punainen
Participant
@punainen

Haha I love the sad black panther 😀
A classic!

dine
Participant
@dine

What I can’t understand is why most of this crap is not somewhat obvious by the stencil. If you seen any of these outlined you’d run! Unless all the recipients have serious perception problems or the bloody places have no mirrors, there’s no reason why at least some of it isn’t avoidable. There’s another thread where someone has diarised his wifes backpiece going from disaster to a work of art, but surely the original stencil or outline would have been obviously, not a close reproduction of the desired image. I’ve certainly never gone ahead with anything before scrutinising the stencil and I’m sure no-one else here did either. Am I over reacting? Or maybe youse have an explaination as to why. It is a laugh, but it’s feckin’ tragic at the same time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.