iPwnF00lz
Participant
@ipwnf00lz

My first tattoo. If you want to know the significance of John 15:5… “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”

downsized_0528092225b.jpg
downsized_0604092128.jpg
downsize4.jpg

Based off of these vines that I grew up with on the stone wall behind my house.
2.jpg

I chose this design and verse because I love nature, that’s probably why my favorite color is green. I’ve always felt connected and in peace with nature, and because everything I have is thanks to God, I have a lot to be thankful for, and without Him I wouldn’t have my life the way it is. I also think vines are pretty insane plants, it’s cool that they reach out and grab what’s around them as well as producing grapes and other fruits.

This is my first post on this forum, I might be looking around more often. Later dudes.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

๐Ÿ˜€ wow thats green ๐Ÿ˜€ i like it alot

greens my fav colour , my back tattoo is very green also

KelsandraAnn
Participant
@kelsandraann

Wow, I really like it =]

And John 15:5 is a great verse… I was thinking about possibly designing a tattoo around it to either add on to my current one (which is inspired from Isaiah 40:8) or as a new one. Looks like you beat me to it =]

And welcome to the forums!

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

nice piece of ink, the religious bit aint my cup of tea but it sure looks like a nice tattoo..

iPwnF00lz
Participant
@ipwnf00lz
Butterfly_Kisses;51922 wrote:
๐Ÿ˜€ wow thats green ๐Ÿ˜€ i like it alot

greens my fav colour , my back tattoo is very green also

Thank you muchlyy! Haha yep I took that before the green started to lighten up, the artist told me that he packed me full of green so there will be a lot that comes off within the first week. And it sure did I had green ink on my blankets when I woke up and the green wasn’t glowing florescent like.:eek:

KelsandraAnn;51925 wrote:
Wow, I really like it =]

And John 15:5 is a great verse… I was thinking about possibly designing a tattoo around it to either add on to my current one (which is inspired from Isaiah 40:8) or as a new one. Looks like you beat me to it =]

And welcome to the forums!

Thanks a lot! That’s awesome, and sorry to indirectly take your idea:p

Outlaw;51929 wrote:
nice piece of ink, the religious bit aint my cup of tea but it sure looks like a nice tattoo..

Haha yeah that’s what everyone says about the religious reference in it, thanks man I appreciate it. I’m not a huge religious freak but I have a strong inner spirit that is faithful.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.