jasoncol
    Participant
    @jasoncol

HI guys

I Thought i would put up a pic of my tatt i am going to get some more black worked through it next week , the shading is pretty shitty and i dont realy go much on it so an artist is going to blacken up most of the shaded tips as well as a few other areas then fade it back in to the grey shade( if that makes a sence to u ) sorry about the poor image quality any thoughts or ideas much appreciated cheers

th_P8220074-1.jpg

jasoncol
    Participant
    @jasoncol

dont know why this wont work any ideas???

jasoncol
    Participant
    @jasoncol

i managed to put up pics in my album dont know why i couldnt put up on board anyway let me know what you think and any ideas cheers

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

it looks like a fair nice piece, its hard to tell with the size of the image…. if you make the image 500 pixels along its longest length then it should be viewable..

ps… i edited your post so the link worked for you and deleted the repeat post, when adding images from photobucket then copy the bottom code marked IMG CODE, click the yellow box then just copy that and past it into your posts and the link will work 😉

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

It’s a nice solid piece. Nothing special except in size.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

looks nice, its one of the better than average tribal pieces i have seen.
    not a huge fan of tribal :rolleyes:

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Nice start on a tribal sleeve you have.

How long did it take to do so far?

Take Care
    Matthew

jasoncol
    Participant
    @jasoncol

cheers m8 its about 24 hours or so with touchups, got another couple of hours next week to fix the shading up so should be done at about 26 hours then on to other arm with some black and grey wash

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

thats quite a long time you will never get back LOL 😉
    got any more pics so we can have a closer look at the shading ?

jasoncol
    Participant
    @jasoncol

na have not got any pics of shading as it looks shit and didnt bother taking any till its fixed, will be done friday ill put some up when i get home

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.