IrvOnly
    Participant
    @irvonly

Hi all,

Well this is my first time on this forum but I have been reading someposts and I believe I can find help here.

So I got this tattoo my right hand´s wrist; it is a musical symbol (F key); I was pretty happy with the idea the tattoo artist gave me when I told him thats what I wanted because he described it; Since I love Eyes what I wanted was to have the Symbol to be part of the iris (like the picture attached, I did it in paint sorry for how sloppy that is) and then draw an eye around it. He came out with this cool idea of having the rest of the eye being just shadows and I liked it.

Now after having it done………..It was completely not what I pictured and it actually looks very bad and I dont like it and want to cover it or fix it keeping the symbol if possible but I have been doing research and trying to get an idea buut I have not found any of my lilking. I went to this artist and all of them are suggesting having an eye tattoed there; the eye will be like getting off ripped skin with some around it holding the skin;I must say I do not think thats my style and would like to know if someone could help me with Ideas on how to cover it.

Thanks for actually taking the time to read this I am very grateful

IrvOnly
    Participant
    @irvonly

Here are the pictures of the ideas I had and the ideas they have given me

Skin eye: http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv64/IrvOnly/skin-eye.jpg

Eye with F key as Iris: http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv64/IrvOnly/eye1.jpg

and ere is the pic of my tattoo: http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv64/IrvOnly/wrist.jpg

I really hope you can help me with this thanks in advanced

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

The tattoo is totally fixable and will not be too hard to get it like the second picture you posted.
    You could do the one with nails but would need to enlarge the tattoo slightly to fit around the F key.

First of all I hope you don’t mind some constructive criticism.

The F key needs to be reworked so that it is sharper – get the black refilled in (it looks patchy) and outlined again. Also you want the blue tightening up with a reline so it looks more distinct.

Fortunately the eye shape is quite faded and will be easily capable of a rework over so that it represents an actual eyeball and not some faded oval they gray washed on your wrist.

Take your pics to a reputable artist and you and you will be able to get the tattoo you want – I wouldn’t bother going back to the previous artist.

Take Care
    Matthew

IrvOnly
    Participant
    @irvonly

Thanks a Lot

I dont mind constructoive criticism at all; actually I want all the help I can get in order for it to fix it in the best way possible. Thanks for your advise…..greatly appreciated. I am definitelly liking the idea I got I think it is very workable, Thats an Idea I had but i wonder if there would be something else you can advise: probably a different style or idea in regards of creating a nice tattoo.

Thanks….Take Care

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.