stink
    Participant
    @stink

Here is my sleeve that im working on, had about 13 hrs so far got about 6-8 to go, all my own design let me know what you think

s2.jpg
    s3.jpg
    s4.jpg
    s1.jpg

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

The color looks fantastic..can’t wait to see it when it’s done.

dimantslv
    Participant
    @dimantslv

it looks realy great! fantastic!

RoyJKeller
    Participant
    @royjkeller

Hey Stink,

Awesome Artistic Design, with well chosen bold colors and inked very nicely, you are a very good artist and by the looks of things so is your Tattoo Artist talented with the needles. It’s a prize winner.

Regards,
    Roy

stink
    Participant
    @stink

@RoyJKeller 26580 wrote:

Hey Stink,

Awesome Artistic Design, with well chosen bold colors and inked very nicely, you are a very good artist and by the looks of things so is your Tattoo Artist talented with the needles. It’s a prize winner.

Regards,
    Roy

Safe Roy thatnks for your comments! yeah it was a wvery long task gettign the right colours! wanted everything to pop out against everything else! but i love it, my next session is in sept another 2 and half hours, yeah the tattooist is Ben Boston, literally everyone i know goes to him he is a talented guy and hes always booked up 6 months in advance but well worth the wait im currently working on a sleeve for a guy at the moment and gettign paid for it so 🙂 ill show you when its done

thanks again glad you like my art work

BHZ28
    @

That is some awesome artwork, can’t wait to see it finished.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.