tattooblond1973
    Participant
    @tattooblond1973

peacock.jpg

round tatoo.jpg

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

Hey tattooblond1973!! Very nice tats!! really love the indian feathers on ur arm!! Very cool.
    I must post a few of mine later…

maciekjed
    Participant
    @maciekjed

The india feathers are very nice, its the best one for me ๐Ÿ™‚
    Cheers

tattooblond1973
    Participant
    @tattooblond1973

It makes me happy when I hear people like my feathers. That one hurt so much. It goes all the way around my arm. The big one on my leg the one with the purple , orange , reds , & greens in it is my other favoret. I sat for 12 hours all in 1 setting with that one.

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

12 hrs!!! Holy Crap!! lol.. the longest session ive ever had was about 6 hours!!! Lotta coffee & ciggie breaks needed for 12 hours lmao!

tattooblond1973
    Participant
    @tattooblond1973

Thats part of the reason its my fav. My foot was swollen for 2 weeks. I couldnt even wear my shoes. Good thing I lived in Az. & it was Dec.. The best part was it was free.

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

OMFG!! Free tats!!!! lol i want free tats!!!hey tattooblond… quit holden out on us with the free tats lol!
    Ive been tattoin for 3 yrs now… very occasional ones tho! Just friends & family etc!! oooh my 6 hr tattoo session was on myself lol.. self mutilation if u will!!! lmao.
    i have actually got 2 flash drawings i did for someone who wanted me to design a ‘tramp stamp’.. lower back piece on her that she didnt go for… these are original designs & im gonna offer em up this week to whoever wants em.. if i just post em ulll possibly have hundreds of peps with the same tat!! So its gonna b first come first served kinda thing!! Anyone interested in these just reply to tattooblonds thread & ill give pix of em em via pm..
    Anyways.. tattooblond… uve prob got no room for this lmao!!!
    Ill put up a thread on sunday nite to anyone who hasnt seen this for em. only 2 there but i really like the designs..
    anyways tattoblond… be gud… keep those feathers dry!!! lol

tattooblond1973
    Participant
    @tattooblond1973

id like to see your tramp stamp desighn. I really want one on my lower back but havent found any thing that really cool yet original. oh ya the only tat I have that I payed for is the butterfly & it only cost me $60.00. Thats what happens when you dait guys who are artist or when you work as a reseptionist at a shop.:p

tattoomadman39
    Participant
    @tattoomadman39

Very nice work TatBlond

Nice arm band with the feathers

The one on leg is very nice. Great colours. I have a few free tats as well. Ain’t it great when you’re mates
    with artists enough to get free work.

tattooblond1973
    Participant
    @tattooblond1973

Im still good friend with the guy who did most of my work even though we arent together any more. The guy who did my leg was just guest artist at this shop I worked at in Az. Sad thing is I lost touch with him when he went back hom to Ca.

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

Some awesome stuff right there :0 congrats on the coverage ๐Ÿ˜€

What you got planned next?

tattooblond1973
    Participant
    @tattooblond1973

First i need to find an artist thats not going to charge me alot. Someone where i live. I just move back to my home town of Boise, Id. from Denver, colorado. Im not used to paying for my tats but Im wiliing to as soon as I find the right artist & I also still need to find a job. Thanks for checking out my work. Im glad you liked them.:p It alays means alot when an artist says my tats are nice.:p:p

lara310
    Participant
    @lara310

:):)Nice tatts you have! Have A Great Evening! ๐Ÿ™‚

Alicia
    (lara310)
    ๐Ÿ™‚

tattooblond1973
    Participant
    @tattooblond1973

Thankyou!:p

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.