Holly.Lynn.Pocket
    Participant
    @holly-lynn-pocket

Hi on my 18th birthday i want to get a tattoo like this one:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28s1mra&s=3

I have wanted this tat for just over a year! i love it to death! i was wondering how much pain would i go through with this one and how long the recovery would be?

Also if anyone has any ideas for similar but smaller ones for my shoulder blade, hip bone or lower back. i would like to stay with the whole black and gray coloring but if not thats ok.
    but anything would help me!!! thank you so so much!!!

-holly
    If you would like to e-mail me a picture then you can reach me at holly.lynn.pocket@hotmail.com

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

Heck thats beautiful.Ive personally dont know the pain factor but it would be worth getting.There is a few suggestion and ideas on here ..check them out first.

greendemon
    Participant
    @greendemon

That is one class tatt. My advice is to go for it.

I was once in a similar position. I couldn’t find the tatt i was looking for and i decided to go for a couple of smaller ones instead. I do regret that decision. Even though i do like the tatts i got, i would still prefer the big one i wanted. I have since seen a tatt like the one i liked. It was in the film ‘the salton sea’, the back piece on val kilmer.

Sorry for going on but that is some tatt

tattoomadman39
    Participant
    @tattoomadman39

It certainly is a nice work of art…If it was me I would use the design as a base and give it your own twist on the flowers, tribal etc…This would then make it your own personal piece of art. And idea also on the shoulder and back area would be to maybe look at carrying on the theme from your side…..joining them together would give the impression of 1 big piece of work……which always look great flowing on the body.

Anyhow those are my thoughts …. good luck

Callum.
    Participant
    @callum

I’d have to say go for it as it looks a nice piece of work. The pain shouldn’t really matter, and you’re choosing to have it done, off your own back.

THRASHER
    Participant
    @thrasher

That looks class! Straight away id say go do it.. uve sed uve been looking at it for over a year… & u still love it!!! Its passed the fad test!!! You could even add a butterfly or two higher up ur back & still keep in with the theme as a full backpiece!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.