derek1howe
    Participant
    @derek1howe

Got this yesterday at 4:30 so not healed or any thing yet. I do have a quick question, around the outside if you look close it looks like the ink has smudged. Is this just left over ink that will go away once healed and cleaned a bit harder ? or is it just where it still needs to heal ?

It says Love one way up and Lust the other way up

tattoo_love.jpg tattoo_lust.jpg
    Image106.jpg

This was my first tattoo i got about a year ago

small.jpg

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

You may have very slight blow out on the ‘S’ and the ‘T’. Can’t realy see in detail enough to give a defo opinion.
    I must admit I thought it said TOM on the first one, can just about make the lust one out. Who designed it for you, or did you do it?
    Are you intending to take the design right around the wrist?

derek1howe
    Participant
    @derek1howe

it was designed by sum american guy. maybe one day ill think about extending the design around the wrist im not sure yet. Im starting to think that some of what i thought might have been “smudged” is infact bruising as there seems tobe more dark blue colour more or less around all of it today. Is it normal to get brusing around a tattoo on a wrist?

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

It will be fine. You will defo beable to tell the difference between bruising and any faults/blowouts. Proba just a bit of surplus ink with blood, don’t pick or pull at it, you may remove the ink. And yes a bit of bruising is no big deal and normal.
    Just keep it clean and don’t use ‘loads’ of ointment, less is more in my experience, you’ll find out once it settles down.
    Good luck!

derek1howe
    Participant
    @derek1howe

thanks for the reply you have kind of put my mind at rest a bit ๐Ÿ™‚ i guess i shud really wait till it heals up any way before i start thinking about things that might be wrong with it. esp as its only been done 2 days:)

robyn9882
    Participant
    @robyn9882

I have one similar, mine says Love/pain. I will try to find a pic of it…its in the same place too!

derek1howe
    Participant
    @derek1howe

cool would be good to see how yours looks:)

Wolfie Girl
    Participant
    @wolfie-girl

I’m debating on adding a piece on my wrist still. Are there any restrictions for that space on the wrist?
    I know all tattoo’s hurt ๐Ÿ˜› but how bad is the wrist? I had my upper arms done no sweat, the ankle wasn’t bad until we were on the actual ankle bone. The half back piece i’m in progress is a nightmare but we’re trucking through it.

I haven’t heard much about the wrist but I love when i see people’s ink there.
    I haven’t talked myself into yet, so I figure i’ll ask you guys that have one there!

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Dereks the guy to ask really, having just had his done, but I can’t remember it hurting ‘that’ much, a bit like the armpit, completely surprised it wan’t ‘that’ painfull. One of those places you would expect it to burn quite a bit and a disapointment almost when its no biggy.
    Good luck, I wouldn’t sweat the pain aspect!

Wolfie Girl
    Participant
    @wolfie-girl

awesome thanks! i’m sure it will be cool, i’m a touch chick!

derek1howe
    Participant
    @derek1howe

it really wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be pain wise. I would say there wasnt 2 much in it between my back and wrist. The one on my wrist is a lot smaller so was over before it started to bother me any way but everyones diffrent when it comes to pain i guess. any more questions feel free to ask ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.