Dan
Participant
@dan

so we went to the Fresno,CA tattoo expo yesterday and had all saturday afternoon with Oliver . Central Valley Tattoo
hand0.jpg
I got these two,
hand1.jpg
hand2.jpg
hand3.jpg
hand33.jpg
and my wife
mermaid00.jpg
got this
mermaid0.jpg
mermaid1.jpg
mermaid2.jpg
he drew all these onsite.we had a really great day getting tattooed together at a convention,it was awesome.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Making memories is what its all about.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Nice day! Congratulations!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Cool. Your mitt looks a bit swollen

Anthony
Participant
@anthony

Anyone know who the best color portrait artist is

Dan
Participant
@dan

@buttwheat 147077 wrote:

Cool. Your mitt looks a bit swollen

LOL it is ! this is the first tattoo that I have ever had get swollen,this is my first hand or foot tattoo,IMO it’s also because I’m 56 now ! LOL
but I also have read that hands and feet are prone to that.it’s already going down today,I had some naproxen (anti-inflammatory) to take after the tattoo which has been helping.
I love this hand tattoo though.

Dan
Participant
@dan

@jerryatrophy 147074 wrote:

Making memories is what its all about.

ya man,it is,and again,the entire day and process was a great time from start to finish.Good time for me and my wife together for sure.met some nice people,saw some cool shit,got a few nice tattoos,got a couple cool t-shirts,had a couple cold ones in the beer garden afterwards and checked out a small car and bike show that was there too.
Oliver is a really cool down to earth person,his celebrity has not gone to his head.

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Anthony 147078 wrote:

Anyone know who the best color portrait artist is

welcome to the forum,

that question is probably better asked in a different thread,it will get buried in this thread,possibly start your own “initiation” thread in this sub forum > http://www.thetattooforum.com/introduce-yourself-f8.html

you need to post where you live and how far you are willing to travel,there are a lot of good resources and people here that can help you with that question.

Dan
Participant
@dan

here is a little better pic
on my left lower thigh,it’s a little bruised now.
and Saniderm on it.
hand44.jpg
hand55.jpg

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

Very cool, like the tattoos, nice and clean he did a really good job.

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

“It’s a little bruised” LOL

I like them all, nice. I really like the flower below the mermaid! Looks like a great way to spend time together, and show off your lovely wife.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.