gobeavers
Participant
@gobeavers

I have a couple of ideas that I’ve spoken to artists about, but both require flying and saving more money. The third option is getting a rose from a guest artist that’ll be nearby in May (if I can).

Do you find it more satisfying to save up for that perfect one or going and getting a nice one just because it’s more convenient? Trying to decide if I’ll be happier waiting for a planned piece or going the route of getting the rose now… Guessing many of you can speak from experience of doing both, spontaneous and planned… And which you were happier with or happy with both.

Always appreciate the different viewpoints.

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

I’ve been known to save up and travel, and love a tattoo vacation. I even love the anticipation when I’m waiting for a tattoo trip. ButI’ve also lucked into a last minute opening when I was already going to a convention. And that was a whole different experience, but just as cool.

If I have already talked to an artist, I would probably save my money for them. But it would be pretty easy to tempt me.

I think you win, either way.

Dan
Participant
@dan

@gobeavers 146910 wrote:

I have a couple of ideas that I’ve spoken to artists about, but both require flying and saving more money. The third option is getting a rose from a guest artist that’ll be nearby in May (if I can).

Do you find it more satisfying to save up for that perfect one or going and getting a nice one just because it’s more convenient? Trying to decide if I’ll be happier waiting for a planned piece or going the route of getting the rose now… Guessing many of you can speak from experience of doing both, spontaneous and planned… And which you were happier with or happy with both.

Always appreciate the different viewpoints.

fuck it ! I would do both !

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Both. Im constantly saving up for the big ones. But ill jump in a heartbeat for a rad banger.

gobeavers
Participant
@gobeavers

Appreciate the info… I’ve got some deciding to do! I’ll upload a pic once I get something, it could be a while. Looking to have John Barrett do an Oregon inspired river/nature piece, but Lianne Moule will be in Oregon on May, so that’s who I’m considering for a rose. Although she’s only here 1 day so no guarantee that I’ll get in with her anyway. Just a whole lot more convenient to stay in OR…lol.

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Lianne Moule??? Go for it!!! Georgia can wait.

gobeavers
Participant
@gobeavers

Ha i do like both artists though… We’ll see. I’ll keep you posted!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.