Secluded
Participant
@secluded

I’ve had this new piece done, I think the flags look great. but I’m unsure on how good I think the piston looks? what do you guys think

Dan
Participant
@dan

the lines on the upper rings look a little wonky and the rings look uneven.and the lines on the connecting rod are wonky and not the same width, not much to be done about it now.

it’s not a horrible tattoo.It looks ok.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Not horrible but not great either I wouldn’t mess with it to much just start planning your next tattoo

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

If I were a machinist I’d be checking it out with my micrometer. I’m not a machinist, so I’d live with it.

Just remember to check out the tattooer’s profile, and pick a better one for your next tattoo.

(Welcome to the forum)

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

@Sam-I-Am 145756 wrote:

If I were a machinist I’d be checking it out with my micrometer. I’m not a machinist, so I’d live with it.

Just remember to check out the tattooer’s profile, and pick a better one for your next tattoo.

(Welcome to the forum)

I am a machinist. Eh it could be worse.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

We learn the most from our average tattoos. Onwards and upwards I’d say.

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

It is a little flat, but like the others said it isn’t terrible. I say wait 10 or 15 years, then when it needs a facelift, have it reworked by someone a little more talented.

ezrider
Participant
@ezrider

Like others have said it’s not horrible, especially if you plan on adding to it…I’ve definitely seen worse pop up on here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.