rhpod
Participant
@rhpod

Hello everyone, i would like to ask for your opinion/advice.
I had an ear tattoo, and as you can see in the picture, the tattoo blowout.
I love the design, so i really want to have that tattoo, but my doubt is, should i remove it and then tatttoo again that desing, or can i try to tattoo in white, or color skin on the blowout? Will that work, or at least disguise the blowout?

Thanks!

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Let me preface this by letting you know that I am a tattoo artist. Ears are a very delicate part of the body. The skin is very thin. I don’t do tattoos in or on ears because of the high likelihood of blowouts. I would strongly recommend laser and not getting it redone. You are more likely to have blowouts than not. As far as covering or disguising it, there are some options, but because your skin tone changes with the seasons, temperature, etc… it will always look a bit strange.

Sorry it might not be the news that you want to hear, but I think you’re either stuck with a blue/black ear, or a few laser sessions.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@rhpod 145289 wrote:

Hello everyone, i would like to ask for your opinion/advice.
I had an ear tattoo, and as you can see in the picture, the tattoo blowout.
I love the design, so i really want to have that tattoo, but my doubt is, should i remove it?
Thanks!

I think removing your ear would be a bit of a drastic step. You may want to try to get it lasered first.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

It’s a love it or remove it situation I’m afraid!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.