strike243
Participant
@strike243

I am conducting a research project on tattoos and their effect on our identity and sense of self. I’m interested in people’s different experiences of the process of getting a tattoo (the physical sensation on the skin) and their attitudes towards the pain.

I would be so grateful if you could fill in my questionnaire! If you have any questions please comment below.

Exploring the function of pain in tattooing

Thanks!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Done, though I found your questions quite repetitive. There’s only so many ways that I can explain that yes being tattooed is painful but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. lol

MattInked
Participant
@mattinked

My experience with Tattoo is that they always hurt. Some places are worse than others. I tend to get in that meditative state where I notice the pain but don’t hold on to it. I don’t feel like answering the questionaire

pidjones
Participant
@pidjones

@strike243 145137 wrote:

I am conducting a research project on tattoos and their effect on our identity and sense of self. !

And you want people on the internet to do the work for you. Research once involved months, years of painstaking data collection and analysis. Now people write up a questionnaire and put it on a few web sites and expect others to do the work so they can draw what ever conclusion they had to start with from the stats.

There is one posted several times per year on most forums.

This is more aggravating than the pain from a tattoo.

TagiDoll
Participant
@tagidoll

I did your questionnaire because I’d rather do anything other than the class reading I’m supposed at this time. But pidjones is right. OP should get a decent tattoo to aid in research, maybe?

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Yet another one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.