Afink87
Participant
@afink87

gas_mask_by_salamandersoup_zpsjsgqvmlz.jpg

I would like a feminine tattoo with a bare chest woman like this or a mermaid. I am a woman, I don’t really want it on my back. I was talked out of getting an m16 on my arm piece because of the potential it has to keep me unemployed, so will this be equally frowned upon? (I’m a biology major so I will be working in labs behind the scenes with other lab geeks)

MattInked
Participant
@mattinked

It really just depends on where you get a job. My company job doesn’t allow for tattoos to be shown so I have to have them all covered. I have friends where they have no problem showing their tattoos at work. I think this question could be better answered if you found a forum to ask questions within the industry you want to enter.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

wear sleeves, problem solved.

Afink87
Participant
@afink87

Too hot to wear long sleeves all the time here. 38+ C, 100+ F. Not sure exactly what my job will be as I’m still in school, likely working in a laboratory.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I wear long sleeves at work no matter how hot it is. They actually keep you cooler if made out of the right material, look at cultures from hot climates they all wear fully covered loose clothing.

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

@Afink87 144874 wrote:

Too hot to wear long sleeves all the time here. 38+ C, 100+ F. Not sure exactly what my job will be as I’m still in school, likely working in a laboratory.

Working in a laboratory means wearing a lab coat. With long sleeves.

Afink87
Participant
@afink87

Lol great point

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Boom!!!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.