kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

I will admit I am not one of those people who trawl pages like pintrest and instagram looking for tattoo ideas, i tend to suddenly have these little flashes of ideas when reading or chatting to friends or something. I have a hand grenade on my fingre because after a particularly hectic fight night at work (im a bouncer for those of you who dont know me) a lad said that i hit like he’d just been hit with an explosive. Then i got a good giggle at the irony or the term hand grenade and having a grenade on my hand (finger) and boom, it was done. Another one i tend to do is pick an artist i like and say my body theme is black and grey, wings and weapons, what can you come up with, and just see what they come up with. tadaaaaaa! hello underboob piece! (pictures of all of these are in my profile albums feel free to comment on them or whatever if you have anything you wanna say 🙂 )

But i know some people use different methods to come up with their designs to im just interested to hear how you come up with stuff?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I get the subject matter out of the deep recces of my mind and let the tattooist run with it.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

I’m not sure that’s a place i ever wish to visit bro…

*shudders* 😉

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

All my tattoos crawl out of the sewer.

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Sometimes an idea just pops into my head. Sometimes I see an image on IG and I file it away.

Sometimes I find that a great artist is coming to my area and I PANIC and have to come up with something fast in order to snag the appointment – which is how one masquerade tattoo has turned into a masquerade sleeve. (Well, it isn’t quite a sleeve yet, but soon. Very very soon.)

MattInked
Participant
@mattinked

I prefer to not think about it. I let my artists do what she wants within reason. I have turned down a few ideas but overall she knows me well enough and knows what I like. I trust her enough to just run with whatever comes up with. We have also collaborated on ideas. But in the end she takes the ideas and turns it into art.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.