Suhrcooper
Participant
@suhrcooper

Hey everyone!

I am new to the forum and I was wondering if you guys had any input on these designs I came up with. Any ideas and insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

Suhrcooper
Participant
@suhrcooper

Hey everyone!

I am new to the forum and was just looking for some insight on these designs I came up with. The ones with the sword would potentially be my first tattoo and the one with the necklace would be for my mom. If you guys had any ideas on how to improve upon them, I would be very thankful!

Thanks again!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

If you like them get them I think the center one is gay but that is just what I think

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

It’s not really up to anyone else to tell you what they like, it’s going on your body so your opinion is the only one that matters. Though what i would say is be open minded. A design should be a rough idea that you pitch to a talented and capable artist so that they can create something unique that will fit the space on your body that you want covered. It is their job to design these things so let them do what they do best.

That’s my advice anyway! Do what you like! lol

ThePanda
Participant
@thepanda

bottom one is nice.

lol @ middle one being gay. made me spit some coffee on the keyboard.

meh company property

Suhrcooper
Participant
@suhrcooper

I forgot to mention that the middle one is for my mom. LOLOL i would have to completely agree with you!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

One thing that’s bothering me is your Quenya. What language is that in? Looking at your Leaf concept, for example, if it’s supposed to be in English it’s very wrong as far as I know. It seems like it should read This too shall pass, but it actually reads Ntes tio khall pass.

The other two, IMO, aren’t very good from a design standpoint, and again I’m worried about the Quenya.

Also, unless a tattoo has two male unicorns humping each other on a rainbow flag littered with glitter, it can hardly be called gay ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@ArniVidar 144696 wrote:

A tattoo has two male unicorns humping each other on a rainbow flag littered with glitter, it can be called gay ๐Ÿ˜‰

“Whew” I was awfully close there!

Thank goodness I don’t want the glitter!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.