HenrietteChristine
Participant
@henriettechristine

Hi guys.

First of all, I’m new in here, so hello to everyone 🙂

6 days ago I finished my thigh piece and as it looks right now the shading appears to be brownish/reddish, even though some of the scabbing has peeled off already. Does anyone has experience with this kind of “problem?” It is a bit worrying as I really don’t fancy that kind of color in the shading, and it looks silly since the rest of the tattoo is perfect grey/black shaded.

Greetings

Henriette Christine Williams.

RHCPinYourStep
Participant
@rhcpinyourstep

Did the artist use a different color to achieve that look? Did you ask him/her about it?
I don’t think it makes the tattoo unattractive or takes away from it, but if you are concerned then definitely have a talk with them.

MarvelAvengers
Participant
@marvelavengers

It’s blood mixed with the black in and normal. It will go away. Black always looks different from when it’s fresh and through the various stages of healing.

HenrietteChristine
Participant
@henriettechristine

@MarvelAvengers 143650 wrote:

It’s blood mixed with the black in and normal. It will go away. Black always looks different from when it’s fresh and through the various stages of healing.

Any time frame? Cause it’s now almost 2 weeks since i was tattooed, and the shading is still brown/reddish, and it’s still a bit itchy even though all the scabs are gone.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.