Kehoes23
    Participant
    @kehoes23

I just got my tattoo touched up and was talking to my tattoo artist about the pain that I will endure on my next tattoo, it’s going on my left side ribs, he says it’s going to be a great deal of pain and that he will keep going as long as I can stand the pain, how do you prepare your self for the pain? Do you have any advice or pointers you can share with me? Thanks for the advice. 😎

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I eat well prior to the appointment, and I take bottled water along.
    I try to concentrate on what the finished work will look like, and think about what our prisoners of war endured in the South Pacific during WWII.

Good luck!

Karviniya
    Participant
    @karviniya

Before the session, I advise people to sleep well. On the day of the session – and eat well for a couple of hours before but not overeating. And the third – the day before the session to eliminate the excesses of the type of alcohol.

In this case, of course, and not slept hungry and drinking yesterday cheloek may also suffer great pain. but still above instructions help people 🙂

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Spinach 🙂

JohnnyPhyfe
    Participant
    @johnnyphyfe

A good nights sleep the night before, definitely eat before going in, and I try to just focus on being calm and relaxed as possible.. I’ll even kind of meditate and get a good breathing going before sessions.. I usually hit between 6-7 hours per sit and thats what helps me.. Ribs are tough, but you can do it.. Calm as possible.. Good luck!

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RNPLvqv3Nw

Get this stuck in your head, and you should be a-ok

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Same as everybodybelse. Plenty of sleep, get in a good meal before the appt. Take snacks and something to drink. Breath

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.