phillyb
Participant
@phillyb

Picture is in the link.. I got this 3/4 sleeve two years ago and have never been happy with it. I HATE the shoulder piece with all the “x’s” the triangles are okay.. The lines mid arm are okay.. But everything below the diamonds with the lines through.. I HATE as well.. The rectangle blocks are cheesy and simple, and the band was suppose to be straight.. Is it in anyway possible that the shoulder piece and the lower portion have anything done to it?

If cover-up.. i know i might not have much of a choice in this situation. but im into auto mechanics and “tear” “ripped skin” style tattoos (was my plan for my other arm).

https://instagram.com/p/sEWVUySVTJ/

Thanks alot for any info! Located in Durham nc
-phill

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Oh crap man that will be almost impossible to cover up without getting it zapped first.

phillyb
Participant
@phillyb

That’s what I was afraid off. From what I’ve seen they charge you by square inch right?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I have no experience with the laser. Search on here there are some good threads

Dan
Participant
@dan

different clinics charge different prices for laser treatments,and remember laser doesn’t really “remove” the tattoo,at best it will lighten it up.(at least from results I have seen)

personally I don’t think that sleeve looks so bad anyway,IMO it looks good.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

If you don’t like it you don’t like it. If after 2 years you still hate it I’m not thinking that’s gonna change. I would say buzz it until it’s light enough to cover but even then you may have to get something quite solid to get rid of any leftover ink from the old tattoo. Only way to find out how much laser costs is to contact local places and ask I’m afraid!

MattInked
Participant
@mattinked

Definitely get some sessions of removal in to at least lighten it up enough to be covered. Pretty sure that’s your only option.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.