HellsReject
    Participant
    @hellsreject

Ok I’m going to try to keep this short. I use to be really creative…..after a few years and a few tours over seas I became very interested in tattooing. So I decided to start drawing again to see if I lost anything…..sad part was it wasn’t good. I tried and tried to get what I use to be pretty good at back again……it’s been a few years and still no luck. I’m at a lose, I don’t know what to do…..I can’t create like I use to and haven’t a clue what could be the problem. It’s bad because it’s something I really would love to get into but I can’t even get my shit together and make a portfolio. Any advice?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Can you post some examples of your earlier art, and some of your current work?

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Smoke some hash

HellsReject
    Participant
    @hellsreject

Nope got so frustrated and pissed off I got rid of everything. Not saying it was bad ass art but it was ok, I could draw just about anything. Loved the comic book style…..now can’t even draw a simple flower without it looking so jacked up and disproportionate.

Yea last time I smoked weed it wasn’t good so that’s not gonna help.

Asenath83
    Participant
    @asenath83

I think the problem is you are drawing with expectations in your head rather than drawing for fun, at least that’s my first impression after reading this.

HellsReject
    Participant
    @hellsreject

You mean like I’m trying to force it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.