irezumi444
    Participant
    @irezumi444

Hi all, I’m doing a research project on Tattoos and hoping for some feedback. I want to examine First Tattoo Narratives. Hoping for some brave souls to share their experiences, motivations, regrets, and the responses of close family and friends.
    I have three tattoos, all amazing, and with a personal story.
    Any help would be great.

Cheers

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I like pie

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

If you have three “amazing” tattoos you should show them and be ready for some opinions.

I have many tattoos and only a few have meaning.

I think you’re going to end up trying to sell us something. So lets save time. Fuck off!

irezumi444
    Participant
    @irezumi444

@buttwheat 139638 wrote:

I like pie

Is your pie made out of buttwheat? Tell me about your first tat man, if u have any?

cheers

irezumi444
    Participant
    @irezumi444

Sammy, no sales here. Amazing tats and meaning are in the eye of the beholder. I am interested in those few tats that have meaning, especially your first tat.

From one body art enthusiast to another.

cheers

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@irezumi444 139662 wrote:

Sammy, no sales here.

Cool. I’ll think it over. Anonymous?

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

So what kind of research? Private, part of a degree, under an institution? What will the research be used for?

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Reported for using the F word!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@peterpoose 139690 wrote:

Reported for using the F word!

I used it too but I was smiling.

irezumi444
    Participant
    @irezumi444

Hey Sam, any info about your first tat would be great. I need you to give your consent for me to use the information, but it is anonymous and all that. I do need to put your username at least in my ethics form for uni.
    Hope you can help me out.

Cheers
    Rod from the capital of Aus…

irezumi444
    Participant
    @irezumi444

Hey, I’m just researching first tat stories out of interest, and for a uni project.
    I will need to use a username at least on my ethics form for those who respond, otherwise it is anonymous, etc.

Do you have a first tat story u want to share?? I think that it’s going to be hard for me to get responses from people – I understand it’s a personal journey. No harm in trying eh?
    Cheers
    Rod

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

Well, I don’t mind sharing, especially since its already on the web. It may be too long and boring though:

http://www.doubleveil.net/tattoo.htm

Zorba
    Participant
    @zorba

Well, I don’t mind sharing, especially since its already on the web. It may be too long and boring although it is probably a bit different from most, at least most guys anyway:

http://www.doubleveil.net/tattoo.htm

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

I wanted a tattoo, so I got one.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.